[ingo] Override vacation/forwards

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Fri Apr 1 07:58:10 PST 2005

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms060506060400080700010406

I have horde3/IMP/Ingo up and running in a test environment, and have
added SAM and the forwards/vacation component of Sork as well.  SAM,
Forwards, and Vacation are all running smoothly, but my problem is that
I have duplicate methods for forwards/vacations between sork and ingo.
When I installed SAM, there was an option in the registry for SAM to
take over whitelist/blacklist functions from Ingo.  I can find no such
method for telling Ingo that sork will be handling vacations/forwards.
Is there a way to do this?  Alternatively, can someone point me to a
variable or section of code to comment out until such support is made
available.  I'm apparently being dense, but I just can't find where to
do it.

Thanks

DC

--------------ms060506060400080700010406