[ingo] Re: modify ingos rule creation behavior

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Sat Apr 2 00:24:55 PST 2005

No i am using maildirs actually IMAPdirs and soon to be virtual maildirs
stored in a mysql database so i need to be able to adjust my rules some
of them need to look like this.

:0 c

* ^Subject:.*testdbmail
| /usr/local/sbin/dbmail-smtp -m testdbmail -u king

where -m is the mailbox and -u is the username is there a way to do this
using ingo I  was hoping that script params would work but seemed to do
nothing.