[ingo] Question about convert_imp_filters.php

Mark Hennessy mhennessy at cloud9.net
Fri May 6 06:38:14 PDT 2005

Hi, I tried to use convert_imp_filters.php to convert items in horde_prefs
from my IMP 3/Horde 2 production setup which I had migrated into my IMP
4/Horde 3 test setup that resides in a different database.  I dumped from the
production db and inserted into the test db, and I am trying to run the
convert_imp_filters.php script against the test db from within the horde 3
test setup directory tree/config.

Here's the problem I see:
When I run the script, it seems to remember all of the rules previously
collected from previous users and appends them to subsequent users.  By the
time the script gets down to the higher letters like 'w', there can be
hundreds of rules associated if that person had any rules at all.

Has anyone else run into this?

I'm using the most recent CVS version (1.22) of the script.

--
 Mark Hennessy