[ingo] Question about convert_imp_filters.php

Joonas Hämäläinen list-joonas at nettitieto.fi
Thu Jun 9 05:08:00 PDT 2005

> Here's the problem I see:
> When I run the script, it seems to remember all of the rules previously
> collected from previous users and appends them to subsequent users.  By the
> time the script gets down to the higher letters like 'w', there can be
> hundreds of rules associated if that person had any rules at all.

I can confirm this is true and happening. There is also some other
problems, when hooks are enabled to fetch realname from LDAP
automatically. Gives nice bunch of errors for some reason.
And if someone thinks it is just because of those hooks, I also ran this
convert script in setup without anything modified or fancy, result being
same, only missing those hook errors :)

> Has anyone else run into this?
>
> I'm using the most recent CVS version (1.22) of the script.

My setup is this:
Horde 3.0.4
Imp 4.0.3
Ingo 1.0.1