[ingo] removing default rule buttons

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Tue Jun 28 11:09:18 PDT 2005

Quoting amy.rich at tufts.edu:

> Ah, right, my mistake (I should have looked at the whitelist array as an
> example).  However, that still does not get rid of the buttons across the
> top.  In addition, when I click on "New Rule" it logs the error:

You should comment out that ingo provides whitelist/blacklist/forwards in
horde/registry.php (if you do indeed intend to fully disable those types of
hardcoded rules).  And there was another place I had to comment something out,
but I can't remember where.  Just setting the preference doesn't fully
make the
menu items go away.  I don't have the changes I made right in front of me now
but I'll look them up.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer