[ingo] maildrop driver for ingo

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Tue Jul 19 22:06:48 PDT 2005

I've just installed ingo from the HEAD snapshot of July 4.  The maildrop support
is one of the main reasons I am upgrading to the new version.  I have used
horde for several years, but never ingo because I've been using maildrop the
whole time.  I'm looking forward to having an interface to manage this :)

However, it's not working yet.  Several things aren't clear to me.  In
backends.php, I've configured the maildrop stanza with my server info,
including maildir and path to maildrop.  I expected then to be able to go into
Setup and actually *select* maildrop as my filter backend, but my only option
similar to that is "prefs".  Oh well, I try running the filters anyway, and I
can create one and apply it, but there's no correlation between what it does
and what's in my existing maildrop file.

* Do I need to do anything to designate maildrop as my filter backend?

* Will ingo incorporate my existing maildrop filters, or do I have to enter them
again?

* Does it matter that my mail path is different than what is listed below?  I am
at /var/spool/postfix/virtual/(domain)/(user)/

Thanks.

Rob