[ingo] Can I use ingo to generate server sieve scripts?

Leah Cunningham leah at frauerpower.com
Wed Aug 17 08:55:19 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 11:41 -0400, Kevin M. Myer wrote:
> Quoting Leah Cunningham <leah at frauerpower.com>:
>

> > Thanks, I had just found the backends.php file after sending the last
> > message, I somehow missed it when I set Ingo up.  Do you happen to know
> > where the preference in Ingo lives for manual updates?
>
> ingo/config/prefs.php, its the "auto_update" preference.  Set it there for all
> users and lock it, or configure it through Ingo -> Options.

Thanks again.  It seems that although it was already enabled and
checked, that I had to have the user hit save on that preference, and
then it was enabled.  Appreciate all of the help.

Leah

--
Leah Cunningham : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada