[ingo] maildrop driver for ingo

Mathias Weyland mweyland at phys.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 18 15:55:23 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 01:29:15PM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:

Hi

Sorry for answering that late. I thought I already replied to that one, but
obviously I didn't.

> The driver is mostly your work, so of course you are welcome to further
> maintain the code.

That would be great. My brother told me today that he found a small bug.
He's already sleeping but we will check tomorrow whether this really is a
bug and whether it's already fixed in CVS (still using and elder version
here).

Furthermore, we are switching to horde at work and we need vacation
support, so it's almost sure that vacation will go into the driver sooner or
later.

How can I submit patches? Can I get access to the CVS or do I have to
post them to the list? (that wouldn't be a problem)

Best regards

Mathias Weyland