[ingo] SpamAssasin Rule prior to Horde WhiteList ??

Al Franz albert at netmation.com
Tue Sep 13 12:27:50 PDT 2005

I have a problem where mail is going to my Spam Folder in Horde even though
the FROM address is on the WhiteList.  Look at this following message,which
was blocked by SpamCop due to a bad MSN Hotmail server.  The FROM address
was on my WhiteList but it still went into the SPAM folder.  Should this of
happened?

Within Horde only WhiteList and BlackList are the only items on the Rule
List.  Is there anyway to get those rules applied prior to SpamAssasin?

Thanks, Al

The original message
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see the administrator of
that system for details.

Content preview:  1st test may have gone to junk mail. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.8 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                 [Blocked - see
<http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?64.4.51.220>]
 0.0 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER  Message-Id was added by a relay
  25 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list