[ingo] mail not .mail

Benjamin Baez bbaez at biospectra.com
Fri Sep 23 13:30:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am running Ingo H3 (1.0.1) and getting this error message after
saving filters
in Ingo:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getFilterList() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/ingo/filters.php on line 89

Sometimes it happens after saving one filter, othertimes it takes multiple
filter saves.  In any case, once I ge the error I get the following errors in
IMP when trying to apply the filter:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFilterlist() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/ingo/lib/Script/imap.php on line 134

And on the sidebar of horde:
Fatal error: Call to a member function reset() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Block/tree_folders.php on line 57

And in the horde main frame:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getPollList() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Block/summary.php on line 51

I can get the same effect immediately by applying filters to IMP and trying to
apply the filters again.  The filters work once, but once you start
getting the
errors I have to log out an back again.

This is a problem I have had for over 2 years and originally the system was a
CVS Horde.  Since then I have gone with only H3 released packages, but the db
is still the same one I have been using for about 4 years.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben