[ingo] Discrepancy in horde_prefs sql scripts

Benjamin Baez bbaez at biospectra.com
Mon Oct 3 13:27:48 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Thanks Michael for the fix.  I had the table strcuture as shown on
scripts\sql\horde_prefs.sql

[root at mail sql]# more horde_prefs.sql
-- $Horde: horde/scripts/sql/horde_prefs.sql,v 1.2 2004/09/21 03:34:06
chuck Exp
$

CREATE TABLE horde_prefs (
    pref_uid        VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    pref_scope      VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
    pref_name       VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,
    pref_value      TEXT,
--
    PRIMARY KEY (pref_uid, pref_scope, pref_name)
);

While scripts\sql\create.mysql.sql has this:

CREATE TABLE horde_prefs (
pref_uid VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL,
pref_scope VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
pref_name VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,
pref_value LONGTEXT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (pref_uid, pref_scope, pref_name)
);

The explanation on the prefrences setting tab of horde config on longtext
pointed me to db.

Thanks again!

Ben