[ingo] Problem with filters....

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Mon Nov 7 00:24:29 PST 2005

My setup is as below:

    * Horde: 3.0.6
    * Imp: H3 (4.0.3) (run Imp tests)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.0.2) (run Ingo tests)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.3)
    * Nag: H3 (2.0.2)
    * Passwd: H3 (3.0) (run Passwd tests)
    * Scry: 0.1-cvs
    * Turba: H3 (2.0.3) (run Turba tests)

we are using sieve backend.

I have setup 1 rule and Forward.

Rule: if from address is xxxxxxx delete mail completely.
Forward: Forward to some e-mail address and keep a copy of messages in this
account.

What is happening is:  Even though I have a rule to delete a mail completely
when it matches  From address, I still receive it.  It is because, as per
Forward, I am asking it to keep a copy.

I want to use the Forward feature with keep option and at the same time I don't
want the mail from that e-mail address which is mentioned in rule to be deleted
completely.  How to achieve that?

Regards,

Anant Athavale,
Computer and Information Group,