[ingo] Filter by Date

Rene Michels rmichels at web.de
Thu Dec 29 09:39:19 PST 2005

Hi Michael,

to be honest I'm not sure which backend I'm currently using. I didn't
change the default config (backends.php) and the storage driver is
"prefs" (SQL).

What do I need to do to setup filtering by date?

By the way, is there any good documentation I can read about ingo? I
only found the one in the docs dir - but these files do not say too
much to me.

Rene

Nachricht vom Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 01:12:55: