[ingo] Vacation and Forwards

Dale Hartung dale at dghartung.com
Tue Jan 10 20:12:26 PST 2006

List,

I've searched for some time now in the list and Google.  I cannot get the
vacation and forwards enabled in Ingo.  It seems from previous post that
there are options to disable these features.  Are these features disabled by

default or do they not work because of the backends that I have?  Whitelist
and Blacklist seem to work fine and I can create new rules.  This seems to
be the only stumper for me in horde.  I am running current stable version of

all horde apps.  Any assistance in this area would be appreciated

Dale