[ingo] There was an error activating the script. The driver said: Connection timed out

Shuvo shuvo1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:19:30 PST 2006

Hi

I am running horde at my webserver and mail running at other server. I am
trying to activate script through ingo filters but unable to do it. I am
getting the following errors

There was an error activating the script. The driver said: Connection timed
out

i am using horde-3.0.9 and ingo-h3-1.0.2

/horde/ingo/config/backend.php

$backends['sieve'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => 'mail.accesstel.net',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => 'mail.accesstel.net',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 2000,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo'
    ),
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'scriptparams' => array()
);

what could be the reason. please help me regarding this matter.

thanks

Mainul Islam Mithu