[ingo] Local creation of sieve filters

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Fri Feb 3 03:23:39 PST 2006

Jan, thanks for the quick reply, you are obviously right of course. What
was throwing me was my gollum setup, but there I have a ~/horde_vfs
directory setup in much the same way as ~/public_html so security is
less of an issue that allowing apache to write to my users /home

Thanks for clearing that up, I've setup the FTP server and secured it to
only allow access from localhost, cheers.

Craig, I am using Courier IMAP but it just seems to make more sense to
me to allow exim to do the mail filtering at delivery time, seems neater.

To that end I'm now looking at getting sieve filters generated by Ingo
to work with exim.

Thanks for the help.

Martin...