[ingo] ingo "forget" the rules

Arturo Ronghi a.ronghi at cira.it
Fri Feb 10 00:53:48 PST 2006

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 12:03:11 +0100
From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [ingo] ingo "forget" the rules
To: ingo at lists.horde.org

Zitat von Arturo Ronghi <a.ronghi at cira.it>:

> Hello. I create a rules, with option: "new rule" and save it, and then I
> made logging out(from 1 hour and less), ingo forget the rule created,
happen
> the same thing when I add something to whitelist. Why?

Because you didn't configure a permanent preferences backend.

Jan.

--

Thanks but I've configured the backend server as following:

/* IMAP Example */
$backends['imap'] = array(
    'driver' => 'null',
    'preferred' => 'mydomain.it',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(),
    'script' => 'imap',
    'scriptparams' => array()
);

It's wrong?
My mail connection versus the internal mail server was made with IMAP.

Let's me know where can I find some configuration example and so on...

Thanks a lot.

Arturo