[ingo] WG: Missed file in 1.1 RC2

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Feb 15 09:16:38 PST 2006

> ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von mperaya at alcazaba.unex.es -----
>      Datum: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:52:17 +0100
>        Von: Manuel Perez Ayala <mperaya at alcazaba.unex.es>
>    Betreff: Missed file in 1.1 RC2
>         An: ingo-owner at lists.horde.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I've downloaded the recents RC's of horde to check the spanish
> translations and, after
> unpacking and configuring they, Ingo (1.1 RC2) refuses to run.
>
> It claims there's no one file:
>
> INGO_BASE . '/lib/IMAP/Search.php'
>
> I've checked the filesystem and I've not found this file in any directory.
>
> I've downloaded the missed file from the CVS and commented out the
> redefinition of the
> IMP_IMAP_Search_Query class and now all seems to work again.
>
> Hope this help.

This should be fixed now.  this probably has to do with my continuing
struggle with cvs commands.  Do I have to explicitly do a 'cvs commit
-r FRAMEWORK_3 filename' when adding a file to a branch?  Or is there
any way to tag the file to FRAMEWORK_3 with another command after
adding it (cvs tag -b FRAMEWORK_3 filename doesn't work for me).

michael