[ingo] Exim Sieve Backend

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Fri Feb 24 09:42:07 PST 2006

Thanks for the reply Chuck, I also contacted Mike and he said the same
thing.

I feel it is a trivial change really so if anyone else is changing the
sieve files could they simply change the header line from the file to
remove the ##INGO and make the first line
# Sieve Filter
on it's own.

You're absolutely right in saying that it doesn't need another file, I
just did it like that at home to prevent any changes to Mike module.

Cheers and again, I hope somebody with write access to the CVS server
can make this change and that it helps some people out there.

Martin...