[ingo] Ingo saves sieve filters but forgets about them

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Wed Mar 1 00:53:45 PST 2006

Hi All,

We have Ingo successfully configured to save filters via sieve.  The
sieve filters are definitely saved on the Cyrus server and appear to
filter mail correctly.  The saved filter appears in the list of filters
when added but when the user logs out and in again the new filter
doesn't appear.  We've tried it with 2 different Cyrus servers and get
the same problem.  Looks like an Ingo issue -
very strange one though.  Our Ingo config file is shown below.  We are
using SuSE 10.0 with cyrus-imapd-2.2.12-13, cyrus-sasl-2.1.21-3,
cyrus-sasl-saslauthd-2.1.21-3, and  cyrus-sasl-plain-2.1.21-3.

Murray

/* Sieve Example */
$backends['sieve'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',