[ingo] Ingo saves sieve filters but forgets about them

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Thu Mar 2 20:03:17 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 11:58, Murray Trainer wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 21:51, Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Zitat von Murray Trainer <mtrainer at central-data.net>:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > We have Ingo successfully configured to save filters via sieve.  The
> > > sieve filters are definitely saved on the Cyrus server and appear to
> > > filter mail correctly.  The saved filter appears in the list of filters
> > > when added but when the user logs out and in again the new filter
> > > doesn't appear.  We've tried it with 2 different Cyrus servers and get
> >
> > You didn't configure a permanent preferences backend (in horde).
> >
> > Jan.

Hi Jan,

We do have a working preferences backend in Horde and IMP.  I can save
other option such as my colour theme and "Mail Compose not in new
window", log out and in again and the settings are remembered.  We are
using a LDAP backend and the data is definitely being stored there.  I
tried saving the setting in Ingo about script updating in Ingo and it
doesn't get saved.  I think you are right that it is a preferences issue
but it appears as if Ingo is not talking to the Horde preferences
system.

Murray

PS - the address jan at horde.org bounced.