[ingo] Questions about .procmailrc (ingo rules)

Shane Williams broot at ischool.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 24 16:53:25 PDT 2006

I have to say, the "stop checking" option trips up a lot of people.
Our users' expectations are that filters will not pass a copy on to
further filters.  As such, I think it should be checked by default for
new rules (Actually, I think it should be reworded and the logic
flipped, so you have to check a box to pass a copy on down the line,
but I'm not in charge).

There's probably some more elegant way to do this, but replacing
line 49 from templates/rule/footer.inc (this is in Ingo 1.1) with this
line:

<input type="checkbox" name="stop" value="1"<?php if (! isset($actionID)) { echo 'checked="checked"';} else { echo ($rule['stop']) ? 'checked="checked"' : '' ;}?>> <?php echo _("Stop checking if this rule matches?") ?>

seems to do the trick without messing anything else up.  Someone
please let me know if I'm totally off-base on this.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT iSchool
All syllogisms contain three lines |       broot at ischool.utexas.edu
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew