[ingo] script filters and on-demand

Dmitriy MiksIr miksir at maker.ru
Wed Apr 26 00:56:48 PDT 2006

For support on-demand filtering in my maildrop filter script, i add a
few lines of code for call IMAP methods:
     var $_ondemand = true;

     function apply()
     {
         require_once INGO_BASE . '/lib/Script/imap.php';
         $imap_script = new Ingo_Script_imap;
         return $imap_script->apply();
     }

     function canApply()
     {
        require_once INGO_BASE . '/lib/Script/imap.php';
        $imap_script = new Ingo_Script_imap;
        return $imap_script->canApply();
     }
It's look better for me, than two installation of ingo.
May be someone see any hidden dangers in my solution?