[ingo] Virtual users.

Andrew Nady andrewn at pssnet.com
Wed Apr 26 09:06:12 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 11:49, Jan Schneider wrote:
I figured that, but all i see in that file is vfs with ftp, kolab, sieve. Now
in my case as i mentioned i use postfix to handle the vacation in it's
master.cf file which will redirect the mail to  a  perl script to deal with
the virtual sql user.
Now I believe this is a maildrop scenario. The question is how could i get
ingo to work with this setup?

--
Andrew Nady
Account Manager.