[ingo] script filters and on-demand

Dmitriy MiksIr miksir at maker.ru
Thu Apr 27 03:05:56 PDT 2006

Now, I try to exclude from maildrop driver tests, not supported by imap
driver. Also, some actions not supported in both of these drivers
(INGO_STORAGE_ACTION_REDIRECT, for example, not supported by imap), but
hope, it's not serious - imap simply will be do nothing on apply.

Hope, it will be work fine for me =) Thanks for help.