[ingo] [horde] IMP message filter query

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jun 30 03:40:13 PDT 2006

Keep discussions on the list and use the correct mailing list!

Zitat von Alan Au <alan at cpttm.org.mo>:

> Dear Jan,
>
> I think it is : prefs
>
> From the Horde admin page -> ingo, the Ingo rule driver
>> What storage driver should we use?  I can only choose "prefs".

I didn't ask for the storage driver, but for the backend that you
configured in config/backends.php

> Thanks!
>

> Below is the config.php of ingo.
>
> $conf['storage']['driver'] = 'prefs';
> $conf['storage']['maxblacklist'] = 0;
> $conf['storage']['maxwhitelist'] = 0;
> $conf['rules']['userheader'] = true;
> $conf['rules']['usefolderapi'] = true;
>
> and I found the filter rules in : /var/lib/php4/sessxxxx
>
> Then, I think the rules are stored in my session.

Which doesn't work because preferences are not persistant if you store
the in the session. Configure a permanent preference backend.

> How can I configure the ingo backend.

Read docs/INSTALL.

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Zitat von Alan Au <alan at cpttm.org.mo>:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I am using

>>> I have set a message filter rule to move the emails that contain a
>>> certain keyword in the Subject Line to a certain folder.
>>> It works but the 'moved' emails still remain in the "Inbox".
>>>
>>> It is a bug or there is another way to make the rule remove the 'moved'
>>> emails from "Inbox"?
>>
>> Which Ingo backend are you using?
>>
>> Jan.
>>
>> --Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/