[ingo] different configuration dependant on used server?

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Wed Sep 20 03:10:13 PDT 2006

Hi Rafael,

thanks for your reply, this seems to be just what i need! :-)

but i am a bit irritaed about the comments in the ticket. i am using
the release version and therefor applied your patches in
ingo.patch.tgz, which worked fine. but if i am inserting the hook-code
in backends.php as suggested in the ticket by jan i get an error about
the missing file hooks.php. then i put the code in hooks.php and there
is no error.
right now i have still the problem on how to configure ingo to
distinguish between the two configurations depending on the server the
user choose on logging in. i put different values in "preferred" in
imp/config/servers.php and used the same in ingo/config/backends.php
but this obviously is not correct (as it does not work; it seems i am
missunderstanding the use of the variable "preferred"). can you give
me an example for the configuration? actually i need procmail for the
imap server and no filtering at all for the exchange. can this be
configured?

thanks in advance for any hints!

regards
    markus