[ingo] Problem creating folder within Ingo - invalid mailbox

Arthur Reed III retromufc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 07:54:47 PDT 2006

I am having a problem in Ingo when I try to create a folder through the new
rules screen. If I click the option to deliver to folder, then create new
folder, I am asked for the folder name that I want to create. When I type in
the name and click ok I get the message:

The folder "Test" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
mailbox name.

If I use the syntax inbox.Test than the folder creates ok under my inbox.

Here is my backends.php config:

/* IMAP Configuration */
$backends['imap'] = array(
    'driver' => 'null',
    'preferred' => 'mail.ecps.us',
    'hordeauth' => 'true',
    'params' => array(),
    'script' => 'imap',
    'scriptparams' => array()
 );

Everything else is working ok, I can see all of my rules ok, and I can add
rules as long as I have the folder already existing, or add the prefix
"inbox.". I can create a folder through the IMP folders menu with no problem
without using "inbox." as the prefix.