[ingo] strugging with newer versions and ingo - sieve

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Oct 17 21:55:32 PDT 2006

I have looked through the archives and apparently there is a problem
with Net_Sieve 1.1.4 and though the archives led to a patch, I ended up
simply uninstalling and installing Net_Sieve 1.1.0 for the time being
and also removed the 3 lines referencing the admin logon and it works.

Sorry for the noise

Craig