[ingo] Redirect and keep possible?

Helge Philipp cantello at gmx.net
Sat Nov 18 14:27:49 PST 2006

I'd like to forward all incoming mails that match specific criteria (spam-score
less than x) to another email account, while also filing a copy on the account
where the mail originally arrived.

When I choose 'Redirect to:', Ingo does exactly that, it redirects the mail
without keeping a local copy. When I choose 'Deliver to INBOX and redirect to:',
everything is fine, as long as a mail does not get filtered into a folder by
another rule, in which case I have two copies of each mail.

So, as far as I understood it, Ingo always uses 'redirect "xy at zz.net"', whereas
I would need 'redirect :copy "xy at zz.net"'.

Is it possible to achieve the desired behaviour with Ingo?

Thanks,
Helge.