[ingo] Enabling Forwards and Vacations special filters

patrick gibblertron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:19:13 PST 2006

Hi there,

I've setup a Horde 3.1.3, IMP 4.1.3, and Ingo 1.1.1. I've read about
how Ingo is supposed to have special forwards and vacation filters,
but I can't figure out how to enable them. I currently have it set to
use the prefs back-end, though I'll be changing this to cyrus/sieve in
the future. (Oddly enough, the adminstration interface only lets me
pick prefs.)

Any ideas what I can do to enable these special filters? It's pretty
much a stock install of Ingo.

Patrick