[ingo] Problem with Ingo and timsieved

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Sat Dec 9 09:11:13 PST 2006

Well,

I've found ...

At ingo/config/backends.php, the last definition inside the array params
shall not end with a ','. So, unless you define something after that,
you shall remove the ',' ending the 'scriptname' line. Either way, you
shall make sure the last definition DOESN'T end with that.

Unfortunately, no matter the log level was, log messages didn't give any
hint about that. 8-(

Hard to find to a non PHP programmer. 8-(

$backends['sieve'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Enable/disable TLS encryption
        'usetls' => true,
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 2000,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo',
        // The following settings can be used to specify an ...
        // user to update all users' scripts.
        // 'admin' => 'cyrus',
        // 'password' => '*****',
        // 'username' => Auth::getAuth(),
    ),
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'scriptparams' => array()
);

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not able to configure sieve filters with Ingo.
>
> I'm using the last stable release of all Horde suite (horde,
> imp, ingo, turba, ...), and the last stable release of Cyrus suite
> (imapd and sasl).
>
> Horde and Cyrus IMAP are running in the same server. Ther's no
> problem to configure sieve scripts using CLI sieveshell, so
> it seems that isn't a cyrus problem.
>
> At ingo/conf/backends.php, the only backend configured is sieve
> (timsieved).
>
> The only storage driver available at Ingo Administration/Setup interface
> is "prefs".
>
> When I define a new filter it seems that it is really saved at
> user_prefs (verified with "strings horde_prefs*" command), and not at
> /usr/sieve/ directory.
>
> How can I configure Ingo to really use timsieved to save sieve scripts ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jose-Marcio

 Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
 Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
 60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
 75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr