[ingo] Default sieve filter

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Wed Jan 3 02:35:14 PST 2007

Hello (and happy new year),

Is there a way to define a default sieve filter ?

Our users manage their mailbox with imp or with some traditional mail
client.

But most of the users don't know how to create a filter (and they will
never do).

I'd like to be able to create a default sieve filter, when the user
mailbox is created (Cyrus IMAP). I'm able to create one, using an
already existing (ingo) sieve script, but it isn't readable by ingo
itself. It seems that the reference used by ingo is the one stored in
mysql database.

What I need is a (command line) script to, at the same time, upload a
sieve script into the cyrus imap server, and do what's needed at the
mysql database. Does this exists somewhere ?

JM