[ingo] Trouble configuring backends.php

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Mar 2 17:14:54 PST 2007

Hello again John,

> I have a ticket opened here, http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5014.
> Does that describe what you are seeing?

So after seeing a few mails go through the filters (where most don't)
I have confirmed that this is the issue I'm seeing on my installation.

For now, I've worked around it by creating multiple filters (since all
my filters had OR rules, no AND rules, that works ok but is messier
than I would like). I still wonder if you've had any news on the ticket.

Thanks for pointing that ticket out. I was really starting to wonder
why it didn't work...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/