[ingo] WG: Filter Question

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 8 23:15:45 UTC 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jdorenbush at insworkz.com -----
Datum: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:45:53 -0500
Von: Jeff Dorenbush <jdorenbush at insworkz.com>
Betreff: Filter Question
An: consulting at horde.org

  For starters, I hope I am emailing the right address. I didn't see much in the way of contact information on the Horde Project website. Feel free to forward this message to the appropriate email if need be.

How would I block (using Blacklist filter) an entire domain name? Do I just use the *? I.e. *@abc.com or would I just use @abc.com ? I have a spam filter on my address where I use Horde Email, however it isn't blocking everything.

I think this is the version of Horde I am using: Revision: 1.23.4.11.

I hope I gave you the right information. If not please email me back.

I browsed around for some documentation on different things you can do with Blacklist filters but I couldn't find anything. If there is documentation and you just want to point me to that, that would be fine as well. Thanks!

Professional Horde and PHP consulting and development
http://janschneider.de