[ingo] Current status on multiple backends for sieve?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed May 30 12:29:50 UTC 2007

On the FAQ I read the suggestion to set up multiple ingo instances
to support more than one backend to ingo.  In my case I have
3 cyrus servers one can login to from imp, and I'd like the
filter option to work with the corresponding cyrus imap server
running its own timsieved.

In 2005 there was a patch suggested against an earlier
Ingo.php to support this, but someone replied this was
not the right approach to reference session variables inside Ingo.php

The old horde we have in production currently runs
multiple ingos as the workaround.  I'd like to implement
something easier to access than that.

If multiple backends isn't possible, then can anyone suggest
an easy way to add the multiple ingo instances to the imp
menu so people can pick the correct filter for their server?
I thought I saw an Administration item for editing the horde
menu with additional links, but I don't see it now.

--Donald