[ingo] ingo - vacation question

Andrew Richey richey at mail.coe.fsu.edu
Mon Jul 2 12:22:16 UTC 2007

Hey guys,

I posted this to the horde mailing list.  Should have realized there was one specific to ingo, so I'm reposting here.

Just a quick rundown of what I'm using:

Horde: 3.1.4
Imp: H3 (4.1.4)
Ingo: H3 (1.1.3)

On FreeBSD 6.2, presumably using the built in vacation program.

Doesn't seem like I can find the vacation options in filters.  Just whitelist and blacklist.  When I attempt to go directly to horde/ingo/vacation.php I get this error:    "Vacation is not supported in the current filtering driver"

Is there a way to update this driver?  If so, does it matter if my webmail server and mail servers are separate?  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

-Andrew

believed to be clean.