[ingo] Filters problem

Sam Gall lists at usesonline.com
Fri Aug 17 19:59:52 UTC 2007

Chuck
I posted about this again today with a bit more info and have spent
hours in the archives and bug list and can find nothing that really
pertains to this problem exactly.

We are using the prefs backend and I upgraded to ingo 1.1.3 today. I
have also tried copying the ingo 1.1.1 that works from our other
server to this install. No help on the body search issue but I will
say that 1.1.1 and 1.1.3 are much better than 1.1.2

Here is what I posted today:
I have 2 servers running horde on different domains. One is running
horde H3 with ingo H3 1.1.1 and Imp 4.1.1 and the filters work just
fine. The other is running Horde Groupware Webmail edition with imp
H3 4.1.3 and recently upgraded to ingo H3 1.1.3 this is where I have
the problem.

When ever my users try to make a filter rule using the body test the
filters don't work. any other test (header, from, to) works just
fine. Filter rules made with body tests on the other server work just
fine.

I am at a loss on this one and I really need a bit of help to get
this working. We have a system that sends us confirmation e-mails on
customer orders and need to check for certain phrases in the body to
route the e-mails to proper folders for processing.

I am using the prefs backend for both servers by the way

Sam Gall