[ingo] dovecot, sieve, vfs, ingo ?

Benny Pedersen me at junc.org
Sun Sep 23 12:59:48 UTC 2007

> Zitat von Benny Pedersen <me at junc.org>:
>> is it possible to make ingo so it will update sieve scripts on real virtual
>> filesystem without vfs backend in mysql ?
> Yes.

currently i have a mysql config for filter rules, and thay work when i
press apply filters, i still like to have this working when sieve does
work olso

>> i have something like procmailrc in mind just for dovecot sieve script file
>> my users home dir is /home/vmail/domain.tld/username
>> and i have tested that cmusieve reads and proces scripts in this user dir
>> as it should, so the remaining step is for me to have horde update the
>> scripts
> This is not a problem. Where do you get stuck?

on how to change my ingo backend so it will export dovecot script, i
have no timsieved to talk to, but i hope its still possible, just not
sure on how i can make it work that way