[ingo] what do I have to do to save maildrop scripts on the server?

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at ctinetworks.com
Fri Sep 28 20:25:26 UTC 2007

I am using the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0.1, straight from the
tarball.  In horde proper, I set "SQL database" as the VFS backend and
preferences driver.  Ingo is installed and I can make changes to the
white- and black-lists, as well as create other filters.  I entered our
FTP server's info in
horde/ingo/config/backends.php:$backends['maildrop'].  What other
configuration settings need to be tweaked to enable generation and
storage of maildrop scripts?  I searched the FAQs and grepped the code,
looking for any clue as to what is missing.

I am at a loss.  Hit me with a cluebat all you want, just so afterwards
I can get on with generating maildrop scripts.

Thanks,
Leland