[ingo] what do I have to do to save maildrop scripts on the server?

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at ctinetworks.com
Tue Oct 2 19:33:46 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von "Leland J. Steinke" <steinkel at ctinetworks.com>:
>
>> I am using the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0.1, straight from the
>> tarball.  In horde proper, I set "SQL database" as the VFS backend and
>> preferences driver.  Ingo is installed and I can make changes to the
>> white- and black-lists, as well as create other filters.  I entered our
>> FTP server's info in
>> horde/ingo/config/backends.php:$backends['maildrop'].  What other
>> configuration settings need to be tweaked to enable generation and
>> storage of maildrop scripts?  I searched the FAQs and grepped the code,
>> looking for any clue as to what is missing.
>
> Everything you need is being set in backends.php. What exactly is not working?

How do maildrop .mailfilter files get updated?  Where do I tell Ingo to
use the maildrop stanza defined in backends.php?  How/where is
backends.php called to push out the updates?  Is there a cron job I need
to set up or does it happen automatically?

My colleagues and I have been very impressed by Horde's feature-set, so
I hope this problem is just a minor speed-bump.

Thanks for any light you can shine on this,
Leland
--
Leland Steinke
Network Engineer