[ingo] Can not activate sieve as storage driver

Leland J. Steinke steinkel at ctinetworks.com
Mon Oct 15 14:01:19 UTC 2007

Sokol wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> how do I activate sieve as my backend for ingo? In backend.php I
> defined my sieve server
> but I don´t find any possibility to use it.
>
> PS: I can choose 'prefs' as storage driver only. Is it right?

I had a similar problem earlier in the month, so you may be able to
learn from my experience.

Look in the archives for the thread "what do I have to do to save
maildrop scripts on the server?" on 2007-10-03 and before.  The short
version of the answer is that "preferred" is the web-server's hostname,
while hostspec is the FTP server's hostname.  Once those are correct, it
works automagically.

Leland
--
Leland Steinke