[ingo] Fatal error: Can't load Horde/SessionObjects.php, open_basedir restriction

lord fu lordfuknowsyou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:40:08 UTC 2007

Hello and thanks in advance for any help offered.

I am new to the lists so forgive me if I sent to the wrong place.

 I set up Horde Groupware Webmail (latest as of a week ago) edition on
my Fedora 6 machine for my friends and I to mess around with. I
installed horde-enhanced package using yum.

 However I am receiving the error displayed in the title. Here is a more
verbose print of it.

Warning: Ingo_Storage::require_once()
[function.Ingo-Storage-require-once]: open_basedir restriction in
effect. File(Horde/SessionObjects.php) is not within the allowed
path(s): (/usr/share/horde:/etc/horde:/usr/share/pear:/tmp) in
/usr/share/horde/ingo/lib/Storage.php on line 276

Fatal error: Can't load Horde/SessionObjects.php, open_basedir
restriction. within /usr/share/horde/ingo/lib/Storage.php on line 276

I have read the limited amount of queries reported on google, and from
what the 4 or 5 threads have shown is to make sure allow_url_fopen is
on, which I do have enabled. I have scrounged through a lot of the files
and do not see anything out of the ordinary (with my limited
experience).

As far as horde goes, it is a pretty much default installation. And
apart from this error almost everything else is working perfectly, so
can I humbly request help?

Thank You.

Jeremy