[ingo] Ingo Vacation issues.

Andrew Nady andrewn at pssnet.com
Fri Dec 28 15:37:27 UTC 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 04:11, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Andrew Nady <andrewn at pssnet.com>:
> > Hello and Happy Holidays,
> >
> > I have an issue where the vacation response period is not being observed
> > by the vacation filter. No matter what I set the "Number of days between
> > vacation replies:" the .vacation.$myusername file is not being removed
> > and after the first autoresponse there are no consecutive responses
> > unless I delete manually the .vacation.$username file, which should not
> > be created if  "Number of days between vacation replies:"  set to zero
> > days or deleted if set to one day after 24 hours.
> > Any input is greatly appreciated.
>
> This has nothing to do with Ingo.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Sorry for the dup, I included the versions on the second one.

I use procmail to set the vacation through horde and the vfs is being accessed
with proftp. The user has full access to home directory. If I ftp to $home I
can create and delete the .vacation.$username file.
Jan, sorry for my ignorance but in my opinion ingo should not create
the .vacation.$username file if "Number of days betweenvacation replies:"
is set to 0, or should delete the above file after the number of days is
expired?

Thanks

Andrew.