[ingo] Ingo Vacation issues.

Andrew Nady andrewn at pssnet.com
Fri Dec 28 17:07:19 UTC 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 10:49, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Andrew Nady <andrewn at pssnet.com>:

> >> This has nothing to do with Ingo.
> >
> > Sorry for the dup, I included the versions on the second one.
> >
> > I use procmail to set the vacation through horde and the vfs is
> > being accessed
> > with proftp. The user has full access to home directory. If I ftp to
> > $home I can create and delete the .vacation.$username file.
> > Jan, sorry for my ignorance but in my opinion ingo should not create
> > the .vacation.$username file if "Number of days betweenvacation replies:"
> > is set to 0, or should delete the above file after the number of days is
> > expired?
>
> Maybe I misunderstood you. How does the procmail recipe look like
> that's generated by Ingo?
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Hi Jan,
Bellow is the whole file:

# procmail script generated by Ingo (December 27, 2007, 10:48 am)
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/

SHELL=/bin/bash

PATH=/usr/bin

##### Vacation #####
:0
{
  FILEDATE=`ls -lcn --time-style=+%s '.vacation.andrewn' | awk '{ print $6 +
(0) }'`
  DATE=`date +%s`
  DUMMY=`test $FILEDATE -le $DATE && rm '.vacation.andrewn'`

  :0 Whc: vacation.lock
  * $^To:(.*\<)?andrewn
  * !^FROM_DAEMON
  | formail -rD 8192 .vacation.andrewn
    :0 ehc
    | (formail -rI"Precedence: junk" \
       -A"X-Loop: andrewn" \
       -i"Subject: On vacation" ; \
       echo "On vacation for the holidays."; echo ""; echo "Cheers!" \
      ) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t

}

--
Andrew Nady