[ingo] new requirement.....

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Feb 13 10:16:05 UTC 2008

Dear List:

We have about 1500 email accounts and many have opted for Forward and
many have selected more than one e-mail id in Forward.

We have some mailing lists where a mail is sent to those list get
directed to all employees. In this scenario a lot of email traffic
gets generated which is routed to public e-mail(like gmail/rediff etc)
due to forward rule.

Is it possible to restrict the Forward to a single e-mail id or can we
have a configurable parameter which restricts it to 1 or 2 etc.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.