[ingo] sieve script error

Noah Meyerhans noahm at csail.mit.edu
Fri Feb 15 16:19:43 UTC 2008

Hi all.  One of my users recently started getting the following error
when modifying her Sieve rules in Ingo:

====
Success Changes saved.

Error There was an error activating the script. The driver said:
{62}script errors: line 33: parse error, unexpected $undefined.
====

It's a simple script and the changes were trivial.  What is a reasonable
way for me to debug this?  The rules are stored in the prefs backend in
a postgres database, and it's pretty hard for me to learn anything
meaningful by looking at the actual data stored in the db entry.  The
changes do seem to show up there, as all she changed was a folder name.
But the sieve script is untouched and still references the old folder.
Is there a reasonable way for me, as the server admin, to look at the
user's rules in the Ingo interface?

I'm using Cyrus IMAP 2.1, FWIW.

Thanks.
noah

--
Noah Meyerhans                         System Administrator
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory