[ingo] Filters NOT Active

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:13:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

Newbie here. I would like to ask someone for help.. I was not able to
find, where could I put "default" rule, that would be for all users..
I want that if in the subject the text "[Spam]" is included,
automatically move it to Spam folder.. But I can't find any place for
such rules to enter..

Either when I go to imp's preferences, and then to "Filters" Options..
The  "Filter support is disabled on this system." is shown.. But I
generated conf.php as admin, but it made no effect...

Please help :} Thanks for reading my post..

BR,
Arminas