[ingo] can't get ingo talking to timsieved

Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd spiro at knossos.net.nz
Tue Apr 1 20:36:45 UTC 2008

> Keep discussions on the list.

sorry, trigger finger hit reply, not reply-all :)

> First try with the defaults, don't mess with the configuration
> settings if you are unsure what you are doing.

well, that worked beautifully thanks. :)

however, it creates the script and as soon as I log out and log back in,
the filters I create in ingo are no longer visible via the web gui. the
files are still there and still seem to be active in sieve, but I just
can no longer see them from the interface.

another issue I'm noticing that may or may not be related is that I will
log in, and get a default menu which has all the admin options (I'm
listed as admin), but when I click on mail, it prompts me to login
again. but that might be a problem for the imp list...

thanks again..

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz