[ingo] %u in variable declarations and location of .vacationXX files

Jason Keltz jas at cse.yorku.ca
Fri Apr 4 15:40:29 UTC 2008

Two questions:

Should I be able to use %u in the "variable" declarations of the
backends configuration, for say
$backends['procmail']['scriptparams']['variables']['DEFAULT'] ? It
doesn't seem to work for me, but in theory, I believe it should?

Is the location of the .vacationXX messages that Ingo creates for
vacation mode configurable? The problem is that right now, they got into
the mail folder directory.  I would prefer they go into a different
directory so that they don't show up in the folder listing.

Jason.